Thursday, June 19, 2008

Photography

Sherri has expressed interest in photography. And I am interested in a hobby for Sherri. So we pulled the trigger and purchased a fantastic little digital SLR camera for her to learn with. Naturally, as with all things technology, I have hijacked the camera and have begun taking photos. Below are some of the better shots I've taken so far. Keep in mind we've only had the camera for a week or so. I realize it may be hard to believe, *cough*, but I've had no professional training... *cough*

2 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Great pics. We are quite the photo fam!

Mandy said...

Hey, these are the things that need to go on the family blog... not hidden over here!

Followers

 

Tyler's Oddities. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com